1. Make New Year’s goals. Dig within, and discover what you would like to have happen in your life this year. This helps you do your part. It is an affirmation that you’re interested in fully living life in the year to come. – Melody Beattie
2. A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals. - Larry Bird 3.Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal. 4. What keeps me going is goals. - Muhammad Ali 5. What the mind can conceive and believe, and the heart desire, you can achieve. - Norman Vincent Peale 6. Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement. - Brian Tracy 7. Discipline is the bridge between goals and achievement. - John Rohn
8. I think you have to have an enthusiasm for life. You have to have a dream, a goal. And you have to be willing to work for it. - Jim Valvano
9. Goals, purpose, commitment, and hard work align us with success. - David Vasquenza
10. Having goals provides us with that objective to push forward, despite circumstances that may impede our path. – D.V.