Available Practices: 2021 Travel League
email your requests to:
Star Hill Athletic Center, 100 Gerber Drive, Tolland, CT
Maroon court = right side court; Navy court = left-side court
* teams can enter "the bubble" no earlier than 10 minutes prior to their practice
(PLEASE NOTE: Star Hill is NOT available for practices on Wednesday's & Thursday's)
AirCraft Club, 200 Clement Street, East Hartford, CT.
Blue court: back of building (south side); Orange court: towards front (north)
ENTER from the back, south side (near parking lot & softball fields)
DEPART out the front entrance, north side
* per Pratt & Whitney policy: parents are NOT allowed in the gym during practices (COVID gym limit)
* teams may enter the facility 10 minutes prior to practice (but not earlier than that)
* to reserve dates & times: email (
) or call office # (860-645-1934)
* League practices: if a team cancels less than 24 hours prior to their scheduled practice, they forfeit that practice (no make up date). If Star Hill had been CLOSED on that date, then the above does not apply.
* Rentals: if a team cancels less than 28-hours prior to a scheduled practice, there is a $50 cancelation fee.
(this is not something we want to do, yet most court times are paid for in advance. All the court times are at a high demand)
* Masks are to be worn AT ALL TIMES while in the venues and while practicing.
* Maximum 25 people per full court, including players & coaches
* Maximum 12 people per 1/2 court, including players & coaches
1/2 court practices:
only at Tolland (Star Hill), if you see a time that you want, you can request that to be a half-court practice.
Fri., Feb. 26 (Star Hill):
- ALL BOOKED -
Sat., Feb 27
Sun., Feb. 28 (East Hartford):
- ALL BOOKED -
Mon., March 1 (Star Hill):
court 2 (Navy): 2:30p-3:30p, 3:30p-4:30p,
Tues., March 2 (Star Hill):
court 2 (Navy): 2:30pm-3:30pm, 3:30pm-4:30pm (1/2 court, right), 4:30-5:30pm (1/2 court, left),
Fri., March 5 (Star Hill):
court 1 (Maroon): 3:15pm-4:15pm, 5:15p-6:15pm (1/2 court right hoop),
court 2 (Navy): 3:15pm-4:15pm,