....................Happy Holidays!!.. Several Youth Basketball & Coaching Clinics during the holiday season & Jan. 2023....Upcoming Professional Development workshops for Child Care providers in January!
Welcome to WINS For Life, home on the web!
WINS For Life was founded with you in mind. Our mission statement is
"to assist as many people as possible, in as many ways as possible”.
This is achieved via hosting a variety of educational services and motivational events for children, adults, individuals, groups and teams.
Our primary focus areas are within the realm of athletics, schools, recreation programs and human services. We also specialize in all aspects related to the sport of basketball. Our experienced and dedicated staff provide professionalism, quality of work, high-level leadership, life skills, personal empowerment and fun in everything we do. Please get familiar with "WINS" by exploring our web site. There is much to share with you. Thank you for taking time to learn more about us. We hope to see you soon. For now, Best Wishes to you and all that you value. -David Vasquenza
WINS has hosted over 30 clinics at the Hall of Fame
"The Basketball Hall of Fame has hosted and conducted countless clinics and David Vasquenza and the WINS For Life staff have been second to none. They truly embody not only the fundamentals of basketball, but overall life skills. They have a passion for educating the importance of healthy choices, positive decision making, and an overall sense of self worth. You will learn far more than basketball fundamentals when you participate in a WINS For Life clinic. Their ability to motivate and encourage is something that can only come with passion. I assure you, the WINS For Life staff has that passion. You are truly missing out if you have not experienced all that WINS For Life has to offer!"- Jason Fiddler, V.P. Marketing & Operations, Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame
WINS clinics featured at the Basketball Hall of Fame!
"Dave Vasquenza and WINS For Life have been an integral part of our summer programming at The Basketball Hall of Fame for many years. Dave conducts multiple clinics over the course of the summer and during school vacation weeks. These clinics focus on basketball skills and more importantly life skills. He conducts them in an upbeat positive manner that thoroughly engages the youth that are participating. I strongly recommend Dave as an extremely caring, knowledgeable and professional instructor". Stephen Delnickas, Director Museum Operations, Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame
1. Make New Year’s goals. Dig within, and discover what you would like to have happen in your life this year. This helps you do your part. It is an affirmation that you’re interested in fully living life in the year to come. – Melody Beattie
2. A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals. - Larry Bird 3.Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal. 4. What keeps me going is goals. - Muhammad Ali 5. What the mind can conceive and believe, and the heart desire, you can achieve. - Norman Vincent Peale 6. Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement. - Brian Tracy 7. Discipline is the bridge between goals and achievement. - John Rohn
8. I think you have to have an enthusiasm for life. You have to have a dream, a goal. And you have to be willing to work for it. - Jim Valvano
9. Goals, purpose, commitment, and hard work align us with success. - David Vasquenza
10. Having goals provides us with that objective to push forward, despite circumstances that may impede our path. – D.V.